- Support the implementation the Business Continuity Management Policy and standards
- Support the senior manager in monitoring of the business continuity risk in accordance
- Support the senior manager in the completion of business impact assessments, business continuity plans and crisis management plans
- Maintain key indicators for critical systems and overall Business Continuity capability
- Maintain Workplace Recovery sites to ensure facilities are operational for the recovery of critical business functions in the event of a disaster
- Support the senior manager with disaster recovery testing and exercising of Enterprise and Business Unit level and quality assure documented results
- Maintain and administer the Business Continuity Management Intranet and SharePoint sites
- Come from a Business Continuity, Risk or Consulting background, with a keen interest in BC
- Minimum 3 years exposure to operations, production and technology environment within the financial services industry
- Minimum 1 years of relevant experience in Business Continuity Management / Disaster Recovery / Crisis Management
- Understanding of the financial services sector
- Understanding of the Banks technical environment
- Basic understanding of the business continuity function would be desirable
- Understanding of Lean Six Sigma methodology would be desirable
If this position sounds like you and you would like to find out more information then please contact Sarah Croke at Randstad. Email: email@example.com OR Call: 0477 696 046.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....