Here we grow again!!
Randstad would like to welcome another great Business Development Professional to the team in the GTA! Could it be you??
What you get to do:
- Prospect and generate revenue from new regional and national accounts
- Develop new streams of revenue and increase overall revenue growth through new account development
- Coordinating branch-level sales and delivery activities
- Responsible for attaining overall revenue goals, increasing account share, developing high-level business contacts and relationships; achieving margin and profitability goals
- Manage and maintain an account prospect list via salesforce.com
- In collaboration with sales enablement group, develop and maintain centralized customer intelligence
- Provide mentorship to local Account Teams on advanced client development and service techniques.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field or 8+ years equivalent work experience required
- 5-10 years of demonstrated B2B business development and/or client account expansion success in the GTA market with exposure to complex and long sales cycles
What Makes You Great:
- Your experience with consultative selling of business solutions
- You excel at interacting with senior executives to create long-term relationships
- Business Case development
- Experience managing global partnerships
- You are well versed in the details of account acquisition and management
- Demonstrated knowledge of current trends and best practices in recruiting and client business
- Business Process (BPO) or Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is an asset
- Experience with Candidate and/or Customer Relationship Management Systems (e.g. Bullhorn, Avature), Salesforce.com is an asset
What makes a job with Randstad so great?
- We’ve been selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
- Competitive base salary and lucrative bonus structure
- Full health and dental benefits
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, with an increase to 4 weeks after 2 years of service
- Optional RRSP and stock contribution plans with company match
- Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
- Dynamic working atmosphere- mix of work from on site and from home
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Countless development opportunities to expand your skill set
- Work-life balance is a priority (We celebrate Treat Thursdays & Beverage Fridays every week!)
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of our leadership hires come from within!)
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers (like our annual reward trip to a sunny destination!)
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.