Are you ready to join a company specialising in the finance management industry and cooperate with a great and experienced team? Of course you are! You ONLY need to have experience in Business Processes! Great opportunity.
Business Process Analyst wanted for a financial management company!benefits
The company offers for the Business Process Analyst position:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work in a high paced, dynamic working environment
- Further career opportunities
The Business Process Analyst role entails a variety of responsibilities:
- Design and draft business processes, complying with strategic goals of the firm
- Participate in the business planning, capital planning and portfolio management processes
- Work with employees at all levels of the company, as well as across all businesses
- Contribute towards solving process-related challenges that the organization may encounter
- Identify the business needs and designs the innovative processes as required
- Research of internal and external best practices affecting business processes
The successful Business Process Analyst will have the following skills:
- BSc in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of Business Process Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Greek
- Computer literacy, knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Certification (PMP), BPMN or Six Sigma Certification will be considered a plus
I'm Vangelis and you can reach me at email@example.com or at 6952310927 to discuss this opportunity further!
Apply Now for this great Business Process Analyst role!
In the case your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential....