Are you interested to work in a Multinational Service Company within the health sector which specializes with data? Are you the Business System Analyst we are looking for?
Apply now and let's discuss about the opportunity!benefits
What will you get for this Business System Analyst position?
- attractive salary
- private health insurance
- corporate mobile phone
What will the Business System Analyst do?
- Manages big data processing and automates processes
- Enables seamless data management, collaborating across dpts
- Designs, maintains and delivers customized reports
- Supports and trains internal and external clients on the company’s processed data solutions
What will the Business System Analyst need to have?
- At least 2 years of previous experience in relevant field
- Experience of database administration is desirable
- University degree of Informatics/Computer Science or other similar university degree
- Solid IT literacy, including an advanced competency level in Microsoft Office applications
- High understanding of MS SQL Server and VBA
- Fluency in English and Greek
- Highly Client focused
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Keenness to work in a demanding, multitasking, fast-paced environment
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Feel free to reach Elena Kremmyda for more info on this position or call at 2166001367.
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit an on demand video interview, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential....