Our financial services client is seeking is seeking an experienced C# developer to work in primarily a client facing role The primary responsibility of the role is to work with customers and project teams to ensure that the highly customisable client application that is being delivered is fully customised for the client's needs.
As part of this role you will need to analyse the client’s customers requirements, key objectives, and work with the project team on the solution design.
Day to day duties include
- Running client workshops
- Requirement gathering, story writing and contributing to end-to-end solution, estimating solution effort, and taking part in proofs of concept are all part of the role.
- You will be required to provide advice and consultation to other members of the project team to ensure that work being completed is to a high standard and is correct
- Strong current C# development experience
- Strong, clear and concise communications.
- Attention to detail.
- Analyse business requirements and needs, converting them into a technical solution.
- Identify problems, design solutions, analyse existing code.
- Provide technical advice and consultation.
- Analyse data and develop logical solutions to problems.
- Work within specifications and to timeframes.
- Apply standards.
- Work unsupervised at times.
- Previous experience as a business analyst and user story writing.
If this sounds like the right role for you please apply now
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....