permanent forklift operator - brantford in bradford

job type
apply now

job details

bradford, ontario
job category
Industrial Support
job type
reference number
apply now

job description

Are you looking for your next challenge in a permanent forklift role in Brantford?

If so we have the job for you. We currently have two openings for permanent direct hires at a well established manufacturing company here in Brantford. This company is conveniently located on a bus route in a great part of town. This is a labour intensive position, so you must be physically able to lift up to 50 lbs consistently through your shift. You get to work for a company that is making a difference environmentally and recycling old products to be made into something useful again. This forklift role will be composed of operating forklift 70% of the time, the other 30% will be doing general labour tasks as required.

Come be a part of a great team!!
Starting wage $16-16.50
Straight day or afternoon shift available

Why work for Randstad?

Direct hire permanent position
Straight shifts
On bus route
Great starting wage of $16-16.50/hr
You get to help the environment
Great medical and dental benefits
Consistent work pace
Great central location in Brantford- on a bus route
Room for growth
Clean manufacturing plant
Positive work culture

Do you have the right qualifications?

6 months experience in an industrial environment
Experience with lifting up to 50 lbs
Health and safety conscious
Previous lift truck experience is an asset, inhouse training will be provided
Excellent attendance
Can do attitude
Willing to work in a team environment

To apply for this position:

Contact us by dropping in, phone or email. Ask for Katie or Liam
Come by our office at 10 Stanley St. Brantford, ON
Email your resume to
Or call us at 519.758.1511

If this is not the right opportunity for you, but you are looking for a change in your career, please give me a call. I’d love to talk about your skills and abilities, and find you the right match.


Phone Number:
Fax Number:

Randstad Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.

Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.

For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.