unix administrator (redhat linux) in mississauga

job type
apply now

job details

mississauga, ontario
job category
job type
reference number
apply now

job description

Our financial services client, located in Missisauga, is looking to hire a UNIX (LINUX) Systems Administrator for a 6 month contract position.

This role will require interaction with other teams within the organization, therefore the candidate must have very good communication skills.

75% of the role is project work, the other 25% is support related

- RedHat Linux
- RedHat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV)
- strong scripting (perl, python, shell)
- Certified RedHat Admin for System Engineer

Nice to have: some automation tools Ansible, Puppet, JSON, etc...

This role is on infrastructure support side; must know how to build a server, configure servers; install packages; work with the middleware team, do capacity planning, able to write automation scripts.

Please apply today for immediate consideration!

Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.

Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.

For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.