Looking for a change of scenery?
Are you an experienced Care Assistant with access to your own car? Are you looking for a rewarding career providing care to Adults/Children in the community or within residential settings?
An fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Care Assistant to join a team within the Scottish Islands.
Shift patterns tend to be a mixture of early and late shifts, across the week including weekends - rota basis.
What Randstad can offer:
- An opportunity for immediate start (subject to referencing and checks)
- 3 months paid accommodation
- Paid travel to and from the island (start & end of contract)
- Dedicated consultant
- Flexibility that works for you
- An excellent £300 candidate referral scheme
- SSSC Endorsement
- Free In-House training with access to multiple online modules, to help develop upon current skills and qualities
- Chance to have an Employee Discount Scheme in place
- The post is working with adults/children within their own homes/residential settings
- Supporting with meal prep, medication prompt and supporting Independence.
- Working effectively on your own as well as part of a team
- Recognising and encouraging the rights of service users within all areas of their life and to assist them to make informed choices and decisions
- Working in a professional manner, meeting National Care
- Standards, setting appropriate boundaries
In order to be considered for this post, you must be:
- Qualified to minimum SVQ Level 2 in Care or HNC in Social Care (Desirable)
- A car driver with access to your own vehicle (ESSENTIAL)
- Minimum 6 months UK experience, working within a care setting
- SSSC registration (Or must be obtained within 6 months)
If this is something you would be interested in, please get in touch today by submitting your CV or give me a call 0330 0248 775
Alternatively, if you know someone who would be interested in this role, refer them today to earn £300 Love to Shop vouchers.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....