Randstad Technologies in Ottawa is actively recruiting for an Account Manager that is interested in working in the Public Sector domain.
If this sounds interesting read on...
What you will be doing:
- Help to build and expand upon Randstad’s IT service offerings to the Public Sector
- Actively engage with prospective clients, drive market awareness and provide innovative solutions
- Generate new business through prospecting, networking, cold calling, marketing campaigns, LinkedIn etc.
- Identify project and technology trends in the Public Sector
- Work collaboratively with prospects /clients to discover needs, opportunities, provide appropriate solutions
- Committed and focused on sourcing technology candidates and building personal networks
- Use creativity and industry best practices to identify top talent
- Cultivate strong working relationships and to support both candidate and client needs
- Provide ongoing advice and recommendations on market trends and acting as a trusted advisor
Are you ….
- Open and/or experienced to sell into the Public Sector
- Knowledgeable of procurement process, RFP, RFQs etc.
- Open or experienced to provide IT Services / Recruitment to the Public Sector
- A hands-on self-starter, with experience in IT recruitment, sales or IT service delivery
- Naturally-driven and thrives with autonomy
- Understanding the importance of networking and building strong relationship
- Motivated by driving new Business Development
What makes a job with Randstad so great?
- We’ve been selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
- Competitive base salary and lucrative bonus structure
- Full health and dental benefits
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, with an increase to 4 weeks after 2 years of service
- Optional RRSP and stock contribution plans with company match
- Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
- Dynamic working atmosphere- work from office currently
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Countless development opportunities to expand your skill set
- Work-life balance is a priority
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers
If this is up your alley, apply now!
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a positive and progressive workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we strive to ensure that our internal policies, practices, and systems are free of barriers, emphasize the value of diversity and inclusion, and promote full participation to ensure dignity, respect, and equal access for all employees. We are dedicated to ensuring everyone has genuine, open and unhindered access to employment opportunities, free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially people who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples (including those who identify as members of First Nations, Inuit and Métis); persons with disabilities (visible or invisible), and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the 2SLGBTQIA+ community.
At Randstad Canada, we provide equitable treatment and accommodation to ensure barrier-free employment for everyone and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require an accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org