Randstad Corporate Services; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Workforce Management and Recruitment Outsourcing.
Working with a newly won national manufacturing client, the Account Manager will manage the relationship with this MSP client. You will provide a high class standard of client service and recruitment support with their contingent recruitment activity. You will be supported by our leading offsite delivery teams.
You will be responsible for
- Key stakeholder management and engagement
- Working on the implementation with the project management team
- Recommending and agreeing suitable resourcing and workforce management strategies with the hiring manager community
- Effectively managing a high volume, multi sited account ensuring the team deliver against our agreed KPI’s
- Driving a strong candidate pipeline by utilising all sourcing channels available such as engaging our own internal delivery team and the management of any second tier suppliers where appropriate
- Ensuring compliance is adhered to throughout the recruitment end to end process
- Effectively managing and utilising our in-house recruitment systems including some reporting
The successful candidate must have
- proven multi site Account Management experience
- experience in temporary, contract, interim, or contingent recruitment
- excellent process management skills
- extensive stakeholder management and engagement experience
- be able to travel regularly to client sites across the UK (a company car or car allowance will be provided)
It is also nice to have
- MSP experience
- Experience in blue collar or manufacturing recruitment
In return you will receive
- an excellent benefits package including holidays which can be bought and sold and a competitive share scheme
- opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
Please apply today to be part of our world class team or alternatively get in touch with Dean Jennings at email@example.com.