Randstad In-house Services, part of the Randstad group, specialises in providing bespoke workforce management solutions aligned to business needs and objectives.
We have a opportunity to join our on site team!
You will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with stakeholders, manage multiple roles and stick to tight deadlines all while providing a world class service.
You will be responsible for:
- Obtaining demand forecasting from the client to ensure effective talent pools are created
- Developing and implementing strategies to attract the best people to the business
- Supporting, mentoring and skill sharing with all team members
- Focusing on direct hire placements and reducing agency spend
- Driving large recruitment projects, mainly through assessment centres
- Adhering to strict deadlines and SLAs
- Monthly reporting to key stakeholders within the business
To be successful in this role you will:
- Temporary recruitment background
- Display a business partnering approach
- Possess temporary and permanent recruitment experience
- Have experience working in volume recruitment
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to a key client then please do get in touch with Sabeya Ali today...