Here we grow again!
Randstad In-house Services (RIS) supports our clients with high-volume hiring and talent management. We work hand in hand with our client teams to build solutions tailored to their specific business requirements.
Randstad is actively recruiting for a Client/Talent Operations Manager to join the team in the Greater Toronto Area. The primary goal of the Client/Talent Operations Manager will be to manage multiple RIS clients and ensure each client receives the highest level of quality, customized service in a timely and cost-effective manner. The Client/Talent Operations Manager will provide day-to-day leadership and management to both the RIS clients and RIS Account Managers.
About the role:
Strategic Analysis, Reporting and Solution Implementation
- Identify/analyze/resolve operational problems that impact the effectiveness of each account
- Accurate/timely reporting (internal client workbook and account compliance), various analysis of processes and assess delivery to client’s changing business needs, manage account P&L and Field Steering
- Budgets, resource allocation, process implement and business plan for profit and client retention
- Prepare and lead quarterly business reviews
Relationship Management and Sustainability
- Communicate/partner with clients to anticipate, assess/interpret employee needs, labor laws and business challenges
- Coordinate and direct work activities to effectively meet client specific goals, objectives and SLA’s
- Develop strategies to achieve the highest levels of quality and workforce optimization
- Implement innovative strategies to drive peak performance at all times
- Ensure sustainability and growth of wallet and market share across all client sites
- Foster/maintain strong partnership and communication with each client
- Identify/build/implement long-term quality improvement program opportunities (RIS added value) at the designated client sites to ensure client retention and satisfaction.
- Build/maintain strong network with internal departments (payroll, human resources, billing, IT, risk)
- Oversee direct staff, ensuring that they are appropriately equipped with the knowledge, training and tools to effectively execute their jobs
- Ensure staff execute and delivers on work processes (recruitment, selection, onboarding, planning, retention & guidance, communication and administration) of additional sites within client portfolio
- Accurate completion and reporting on internal client workbook
- Ensure staff execute/delivers 100% operational execution (fill rates, interviews) for client sites
- Onboard all new Account Managers (job shadowing, in class setting, etc.)
- Leads business operation initiatives for new clients and prospects
- Leads the implementation of new RIS programs and/or Large Account Spins
- Identify opportunities for new revenue streams within existing portfolio of accounts/client
- Identify cross-selling opportunities (different LOBS) within specific client portfolio
- Post-secondary education Degree or Diploma is required
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of employees in a supervisory position with direct responsibility for results
- Valid Driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
What Makes You Great…
- Sales driven, client focused and customer service oriented
- Demonstrated success, consistently able to meet/exceed targets
- Ability to foster and maintain client relationships
- Ability to lead and drive a team, with full ownership of results
- Ability to provide strategies/coaching to the team to succeed
- Prior experience in client presentations and negotiations
- Adaptable, and able to juggle multiple priorities with demanding deadlines
- Excellent English communication skills
What makes a job with Randstad so great?
- We’ve been selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
- Competitive base salary and lucrative bonus structure
- Full health and dental benefits
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, with an increase to 4 weeks after 2 years of service
- Optional RRSP and stock contribution plans with company match
- Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
- Dynamic working atmosphere- mix of work from on site and from home
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Countless development opportunities to expand your skill set
- Work-life balance is a priority (We celebrate Treat Thursdays & Beverage Fridays every week!)
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of our leadership hires come from within!)
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers (like our annual reward trip to a sunny destination!)
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.