The Communications Project Manager is a critical role supporting both internal and external communication events which are designed to improve team member engagement and RSR brand recognition.
The Communications Project Manager will be responsible for managing internal communication events inclusive of global and regional all-hands town halls, leadership strategy launches, country town halls, and posting APAC communication updates using Connect intranet,.
The Communications Project Manager will also support team member engagement by creating campaigns to improve Peakon engagement survey participation. Additionally the Communications Project Manager will own and lead RSR recognition programs inclusive of Quarterly Awards, country level awards and Meaningful Moments. At all times this role will focus on driving continous improvements specific to participation and team member engagement feedback.
External webinars are a key component of strengthening RSR brand recognition within each country and the Communications Project Owner will be responsible for all elements of external webinars including event coordination, distribution lists management and speaker preparation working in alignment with the APAC and global marketing teams.
Internal event management
- Management of APAC Quarterly awards and business update - slide creation - management of quarterly awards - project management of calendar, content and improvement of experience
- Support for country heads as needed with country monthly town halls inclusive of country monthly awards same as quarterly awards above
- Quarterly ELT offsite - summary of actions and progress to date - agenda creation and project management
- Finance support for account reviews and finance calendar management - actions required and progress updates
- Best practice share sessions - project management
- Internal team events - quarterly leadership sessions - progress updates against key objectives, slide creation and project management - creation and updates of all supporting materials
- Meaningful Moment management and administration
- Driving campaigns to improve APAC Meaningful Moment participation
- Ensuring APAC leadership and team member Distribution Lists are updated
- Ensuring that Peakon engagement survey recipients are correctly mapped by account/country against reporting lines
- Creating and driving campaigns in alignment with global marketing to improve Peakon participation
- Creating templates and slides to support country heads with effective internal event management
External event management
- External client webinars - monthly for either D,E&I or SOW/services procurement - project and logistics management in conjunction with marketing and speakers
APAC Head of Marketing
APAC head of Marketing
Global Communications Manager
The main accountability areas for this position are:
- Event co-ordination
- Distribution List Management
- Template & Slide creation
- Event calendar management
- Logistic management during and prior to events
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Minimum relevant Bachelor’s degree, post graduate degree or equivalent ideal
- Ideally experience in a communications or events, marketing and digital communications project management role
- Working with a mix of short term and longer term objectives; & hands on execution, from concept to delivery
- Demonstrated ability to lead a functional area of the company and make critical business decisions
- Detail oriented, logical, and methodological approach to problem solving
- Superior coaching skills
- Able to interact with high-level decision makers
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of company
- Proven ability to work independently and without the back up of standard practices. To solve many issues in a pragmatic way whilst at the same time develop a framework of sustainable processes.
All employees are required to exemplify the full suite of Randstad competencies and behaviours however the key leadership competencies for this role include:
Leveraging strong intellectual power to identify pattern and draw insights from information in order to conceptualize strategic direction, solve problems and identify opportunities.
Leveraging proactively to address change on all dimensions. Anticipate change and view situations from different perspectives whilst keeping pace in decision making to realize opportunities and mitigate risks.
Driving excellent execution by setting robust processes to execute strategies and follow through with strong monitoring and operational navigation to ensure results. Being firm and courageous in leading execution.
Enabling teams to deliver high performance by providing direction and clarity of purpose, a focus on accountability and the orchestration of efforts. Set high standards and provide the support people need.
Identify potential for synergies across the business and build commitment to achieve shared goals. Thrive on working with people that represent a mix of backgrounds, insights and perspectives.
Building strategic partnerships with clients & stakeholders. Actively shape the external environment for the success of Randstad, leveraging personal credibility and thought leadership in getting people onside.
Courage to challenge
Shows courage and confidence to speak up skilfully, challenging others even when they are confronted with resistance or unfamiliar circumstances.
Builds and delivers professionalism through combining commercial and HR expertise to bring value to the organisation, stakeholders and peers.
Demonstrates the ability to analyse and understand data and information quickly. Uses information, insights and knowledge in a structured way to identify options, make recommendations and make robust, defendable decisions.
Be future-focused, eager to understand and open-minded; seeks out evolving and innovative ways to add value to Randstad.
About Randstad Sourceright:
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy and improve business agility.
Sourceright’s delivery encompass all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Integrated Talent Management services (ITM) which blends RPO and MSP.
Working for a multi-country organisation means working with clients and colleagues with diverse backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive growth mind-set to deliver the advisory mind set our clients expect.
EA: 94C3609 R: 1660432