Engagement (Sales) Team Manager - National Tutoring Programme (NTP)
Randstad is proud to be the new supplier of the National Tutoring Programme (NTP) which was set up to close the attainment gap for pupils impacted by school closures owing to Covid-19. The Programme is designed to offer schools the opportunity to access discounted programmes of tuition through approved tuition partners.
We are delighted to help continue the good work already done to help the most disadvantaged pupils get the support they need with their education.
As part of this exciting partnering programme we have an opportunity for a number of Engagement Team Managers to join our new NTP team.
Your role will be to oversee the senior engagement with schools to sell both the academic mentoring service and tuition pillar on behalf of all tuition partners. You will ensure there is a high awareness of the programme with senior stakeholders and will create a relationship management service for schools.
Duties will include:
- Building relationships with priority school leaders, staying in close contact with them to ensure they are fully informed about the programme
- Lead on developing senior engagement within schools to sell the Academic mentoring service and the Tuition Pillar on behalf of all Tuition partners
- Support on building and promoting the programme by holding local, regional and virtual roundtable events and engaging with schools at key decision maker level
- Develop a network of senior stakeholders in local authorities, schools, multi-academy trusts (MAT) and regional commissioners and across the wider education sector to leverage business opportunities for both the academic mentors and tuition partner pillars
- Ensuring you and your team follow up on any qualified leads across the programme to generate and maximise business opportunities
- Lead, inspire and direct your team to deliver on strategy
- Lead and support your team to build relationships with schools to sell tuition and academic mentors
- Drive and enthuse a high performance culture: building team capability through KPIs, diversity and great conversations to exceed short and long term goals
This is a perfect opportunity for someone with experience in the education sector, who has led and managed a team, or from a team leader sales background looking for a fantastic new opportunity.
If you want to join the world's leading recruitment organisation, at the start of this very exciting venture that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service then please do get in touch today with Zoe Macgregor by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application...