Randstad is hiring a Recruitment Team Manager in our Education division. You will be based at our Manchester office with flexible working from home after the successful completion of a probationary period.
The role will require you to lead an existing, successful team of 6, so we are looking for a confident individual who is able to step up the position and provide positive direction to the team. Having previous recruitment experience is key to the role, as a billing member of the team, you’d also be expected to drive the sales environment.
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest leading recruitment agency and we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovation, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Position: Recruitment Team Manager
Location: Central Manchester
Salary: £35k + Commission + Company benefits
Some of the reasons you should work here:
- Offices right in the heart of Manchester
- Flexible working (after completing probationary period)
- Uncapped commission
- Join a driven, passionate team
- Enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
What you’ll be responsible for in this role:
- Managing your own desk within the Education industry, specifically for the Primary sector
- Leadership of 6 consultants
- Working towards reaching the companies financial targets
- Providing a positive working environment with a winning attitude
To be successful in this position you will:
- Have previous recruitment experience
- Demonstrate you are a strong, consistent billing consultant
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Thrive in a target driven environment
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of leading and dealing with stakeholders at all levels
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engage with key stakeholders and take responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients, then please do get in touch today with Becky Suckling by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application...