- Identify and engage top talent through proactive strategic sourcing & screening
- Join one of Australia's leading insurers with a brand recognised as an Employer of Choice!
- Flexible working options available, based in Melbourne or Sydney
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Talent Manager, you will be joining a collaborative team focused on identifying top talent within the Life Insurance space. As the Talent Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing candidate attraction initiatives with a strong focus on strategic/proactive sourcing for the Insurance Claims business unit
- Shortlisting, screening, qualifying candidates, and building strong talent pipelines to meet hiring requirements
- Advising on current market conditions, as well as driving innovative initiatives to uplift employer branding
- Using technology to deliver on project based volume recruitment campaigns on top of BAU and niche talent search
- Ideally worked in a similar role (i.e. Recruitment Consultant, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Talent Advisor, Sourcing Specialist etc.)
- Proven abilities to proactively engage top talent through innovative sourcing strategies
- Experience recruiting in Insurance, Financial Services, and/or Graduate/Volume recruitment
- Developed stakeholder management, exceptional communication, and time management skills
About the Benefits
- The gift of time; up to 5 days loyalty leave, one day leave to celebrate your birthday, 12 weeks parental leave, one day leave to volunteer, and even voluntary service overseas leave!
- Health & Wellbeing; “Be Kind To Your Mind” holistic wellbeing program, working away program combining work & travel up to 16 weeks; EAP counseling and support, flu vaccinations, fitness and healthcare discounts
- Learning & Development; learning and growing is part of our values and we offer a choice of programs tailored to Sourcers, talent advisors, emerging leaders, and director level development, as well as opportunities to contribute as a mentor and coach with your colleagues around the world!
- Recognition & Reward; bonus plan rewarding overachievement, lucrative share purchase plan- we invest alongside you, salary sacrifice options, novated lease programs, financial literacy programs, as well as top-retailer discounts through FlareHR
- Recognised as ‘Best Place to Work’ by Glassdoor in 2022
- Ranked #1 Outsourcing Provider 11 years running by Peak Everest Matrix Body
- We generate $36.4 billion in revenue every year globally which means you can have a career in a financially stable organisation
- We make 276,100 permanent placements and ensure 653,300 people work every day. This means, as a member of our team, you're a true working life partner to thousands of people around the world
- We have 4,927 outlets in 38 markets which means your career can take you just about anywhere and in any line of expertise
- More than 50% of our leadership team are women. We take diversity and inclusion seriously
- Internal Mobility is our “bread & butter”, so if you’re looking for career growth, international opportunities, or even a career change, we encourage and supports this to drive employee satisfaction
Randstad Sourceright is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status.
The successful applicant will be required to complete pre-employment background checks, and MUST have Rights to Work in Australia.
To express your interest, or for more information about this opportunity, contact firstname.lastname@example.org