Randstad has embarked on a journey into the future, transforming ourselves in a way that will strengthen our leading role in recruitment. As a leading global brand, graduates are key to the businesses success and we are now looking for our next ambitious, driven graduate to join our journey as an account specialist.
Our current graduates tell us they love career development, training, diversity and an opportunity to make work meaningful. Our office environments and social settings provide the perfect environment for an energetic and hardworking individual to thrive.
At Randstad we focus on having a consultative approach with our clients to help them secure the best talent in every market we specialise in. We balance that with insightful conversations with our candidates to ensure we can partner them with the right future employer and career path.
We are excited to be able to offer an opportunity as a Graduate Account Specialist within our Student Support team here in the heart of Manchester... some of your responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing candidates matched against pre-qualified specifications, specifically within the worker support field at universities
- Conducting searches via: our database, incoming applications, job boards and various online schemes in order to build your own expert network of candidates
- Keeping in touch with your expert network by holding telephone interviews, qualifying and submitting candidates to specific roles whilst sourcing business leads
- Develop an understanding of technical knowledge relevant to the market.
- Outbound phone calls to generate new client relationships as well as managing current relationships and accounts, ultimately contributing to positive revenue streams.
What Randstad will provide for you:
- Competitive salary and an unrivaled commission package
- flexible benefits; including shares, additional time off, a volunteering day and of course, a bucket load of discounts to make your commission go even further!
- Amazing offices with a great culture in Central Manchester, ideal for mixing your work and social life
- An industry leading training programme to set you up for success and help you rise with Randstad
- A clear career path
If you are interested in this position please apply today.