Do you have experience in the fostering sector?
Do you have a passion to improve a child's life?
If the answer is yes then we have the perfect opportunity for you?
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker within a Fostering team in Bradford Council. The vacancy will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Working as a Supervising Social Worker
- Training and supporting Foster Carers
- Completing Form F assessments or Kinship care Assessments
- Has experience of foster care provisions either through and agency or local authority capacity
Post qualifying experience of working within a statutory Fostering Social Work team within the UK.
- HCPC Registration
- 1 year post qualifying experience within UK
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- £300 referral scheme
- Dedicated consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
To discuss this role or any similar vacancies we currently have available please contact Nathan Emmerson via:
t: 0330 024 8775
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.