Do you enjoy helping young people thrive and achieve their full potential?
Are you looking for a meaningful role where you can put your interpersonal skills to good use?
Do you want a £1000 welcome bonus to help the transition to a new role?
This school, near Guildford, is rated Outstanding by Ofsted and supports pupils with an Autism diagnosis from all over the Home Counties. The School has expert and dedicated staff delivering individualised curriculum focused on promoting effective learning, the ability to learn in new ways and to learn independently. They ensure the best outcomes possible enabling all pupils to reach their full potential both at school and at home.
Bright classrooms, with state of the art technology and facilities allow the children to flourish in a safe and welcoming environment.
You do not need SEN experience to apply. The school will provide you with comprehensive practical and theoretical training alongside a career pathway in SEN teaching within a very friendly and supportive environment. However, If you have experience working with childrens or young adults, and an interest or experience in the issue of SEND/autism spectrum disorders, this may be the role for you.
This is a permanent position, term time only.
Hours: Full and part time working is available between Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 4.30pm (minimum of 3 days per week, 10.00am - 2.00pm on any day worked)
This role offers an amazing range of benefits:
- £1,000 bonus upon joining
- 44 days holiday plus bank holidays!
- Opportunity to work with ages across 4-19 and varying abilities
- Flexibility when agreeing hours to work around your personal commitments
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Enrolment onto our pension scheme
- Staff wellbeing support and facilities
- Support to progress your career into our teaching team if desired
- Training provided in Safeguarding, Emergency Medication, Behaviour Management and much more
- Funded qualification opportunities including Level 2, 3 & 4 RQF CACHE courses in Early Years, Learning Difficulties and Teaching & Learning, as well as opportunities to complete Maths and English GCSEs
Your role would include:
- Supporting morning and lunch break duties, supervising play or snacks
- Assisting educational trips from horse-riding to swimming
- Preparing materials for lessons and pupil programmes
- Supporting academic progress, working alongside our teaching team
Skills and characteristics:
- Positive, enthusiastic and fun
- Happy to lend a hand wherever needed
- Caring and nurturing
- Comfortable supporting others with personal/intimate care (toileting, feeding)
- Resilient when faced with behaviours that challenge
- Able to drive, or have access to a lift
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don't hesitate to apply now!
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin an interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.
For more information about this role or to apply, please contact Sara Nogosek on 01293 527416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this isn't the right role for you, we have an array of positions which may also be of interest to you. If you know someone who would be interested, please pass along their contact details. You could earn up to £300 in shopping vouchers!
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.