Randstad are working closely with a reputable client within the technology and software industry. The organisation is renowned and utilised by many large businesses and franchises across the globe for their provision of workforce management IT solutions.
Working within a team environment and reporting to the Team Leader of Client Services; you will be responsible for providing high quality customer service to both clients and system users. Your phone manner will be professional, friendly and focused on upselling products and solutions as well as resolving customer queries in a timely fashion in alignment with excellent customer service and QA policies and procedures.
This position would suit a customer service focused individual with experience or high interest in technology and software solutions and ability to upsell products based on the identification of customer needs.
In order to be successful you will possess:
- Strong Call Centre experience
- Confidence in recommending products
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience or high interest with IT software products and solutions
- Priority-setting and multi-tasking skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
As the successful client services officer, you will:
- Support customers via phone and email
- Assist team and clients with general administrative tasks
- Adhere to call-quality processes
- Provide product solutions and recommendations
- Build rapport and relationships with key clients
- Drive your own knowledge of WHS and business IT products
Please consider the above requirements and criteria before applying. In order to be considered, you will need to upload your resume and a cover letter with a brief explanation on your IT experiences/interests to Juanita Forster or tejal.chhanabhai.
Due to the volume of applications and requirements of the role, only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more information, please contact Juanita Forster on 8468 8017.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....