My client is a market leading organisation and currently has a permanent opportunity for a Cloud Engineer to come on board to play a key role within the team and to develop their skills in a rapidly growing environment. The successful incumbent will have an enthusiastic self-starting attitude, a pragmatic approach to problem solving and the ability to work as part of a team. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential as are the ability to deliver within tight deadlines.
A sound understanding of Ansible playbooks, Kubernetes, AWS and Linux platforms is mandatory for eligibility.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- 2 - 3 years experience working as a Cloud Engineer.
- Working knowledge of AWS cloud solutions.
- Hands on knowledge of networking and security (within a cloud environment).
- Pratcical knowledge of Infrastructure as Code
- Working knowledge of DevOps environments
- Hands on expereince working with Ansible playbooks
- Experience working on Linux platforms
- Experience with Kubernetes and (automation, deployment and scaling)
- Practical working knowledge of ITIL principles
Additional beneficial skills (non mandatory):
Postgres, Kafka, ArgoCD, Azure AD, Prometheus, Grafana, Elastic Stack, Helm or Kustomize.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join rapidly expanding organisation in a booming market sector. If you tick all the boxes and are looking for a challanging new career with an organisation focussed on embracing emerging technologies, please apply online or directly to email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....