Are you looking to relocate for a permanent CNC career on the sunny south coast? Offering a relocation package or joining bonus, this is the perfect opportunity to join a multi-billion pound company who are dedicated to their employers!
My client is based in Hastings and are willing to pay a relocation package or a joining fee for experienced CNC Turners to join their growing team on a permanent basis. They are a multinational technology company, who design and manufacture connectors and sensors for multiple industries, including Automotive, Medical, Aerospace and the Defence industries. They are looking to fill full-time positions on both day and night shifts.
- MUST have experience working with Fanuc CNC machines
- Working within a variety of sectors such Automotive, Aerospace, Medical, and Defence
- Setting and programming of CNC milling machines from engineering drawings/models
- Willing to learn and develop new skills in order to meet customer satisfaction and needs of the business.
- Eye for detail completing all work to a high quality standard
- Frequent opportunities to work overtime including weekends
- Full time, permanent job
- Flexibility - We understand that everyone has commitments (come in earlier to finish earlier, working the extra shifts, come in later finish later etc)
- Comfortable working shift patterns
- Company that is going through a period of growth - opportunity to grow with the business.
- In addition, the benefits package at Hastings for CNC Machinist is:
- Employer double match pension up to a max 10%
- Life assurance 1x salary and 4x for pension members
- 2% bonus target
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Swing shift 33.3%
- Night shift 66.66%
- Permanent: £8,000 to relocate OR
- Permanent: £3,000 to start (not relocate)
Base salary ranges depending on experience, starting from £23,760 to £40,400. On a contract basis, the Umbrella rate will be £32.05, and would look to be a rolling 12 month contract.
If this sounds like a position that would be of interest to you, click apply or contact Kerry on 01489560206 to discuss further
Please note: This position may involve working with technical data, technology, software/source code, hardware or other items (collectively "items) subject to U.S. and non-U.S. export control laws and regulations. Under these regulations, it may be necessary for TE to verify a candidate's national origin and/or citizenship status to determine whether a U.S. or other government export license is required prior to releasing its technologies to the candidate. If TE determines that a license is required or will be prohibited by applicable laws from providing the candidate with items necessary for the performance of this position, then TE expressly reserves the right to either a) make an offer of employment conditional upon TE receiving required export licenses from the appropriate government agency, b) consider the candidate for an alternative position that is not subject to such restrictions, on whatever terms and conditions TE shall establish in its sole discretion, or c) decline to move forward with the candidate's application.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.