Job Title: Commercial Gas Engineer
Location: Bristol and surrounding areas
Salary: Up to £42,000 per annum
Benefits: Company van with fuel card (including personal use), 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Our client is seeking an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing maintenance services to a range of commercial properties in and around Bristol.
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on commercial gas systems
- Respond to callouts in a timely manner and resolve any issues
- Complete all necessary documentation, including job sheets, risk assessments, and method statements
- Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues to ensure that all work is completed to a high standard
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with relevant safety regulations and company policies
- Valid commercial gas qualifications (CCN1, COCN1, CENWAT, CPA1)
- Proven experience in commercial gas maintenance and servicing
- Full UK driving license
- Strong communication skills and a customer-focused approach
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Facilities Maintenance Commercial Gas Engineer to join a reputable company, offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a new challenge, please apply with your CV today.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.