Are you a commissioning Engineer looking for a new role? Are you looking to start a new role immediately? Then please read on!
Job: Commissioning Engineer
Location: East London
Start Date: February 2022
Rate: £430 - £450 per day
Randstad Contact: Sophie Clemmence (07920810679)
- Preparation of all commissioning documentation which includes manuals, inspection & test reports/plans and training manuals
- Ensure all commissioning documentation such as test plans, ITP's, test records etc are produce in a timely manor
- Full responsibility for the MEICA and commissioning delivery of the assigned project inline with the MEICA lead
- Working closing alongside the Thames Water team to ensure full integration with the existing assets are consistently maintained
- Manage all supervision of works for the MEICA installation, testing and commissioning
- Be able to witness test of FAT's as and when identified in line the project requirements
- Chair commissioning meetings with subcontractors and commissioning team.
- Overseeing SAT works
- Appointment as an APE under the Electrical Safety Rules
- Undertake all MEICA and Commissioning snags and outstanding works to make ensure all works are cleared whilst the contractors are on site
- Engage with specialist support functions including Document Controllers, Technical Authors DSEAR and more to ensure early engagement
- Provide a strong outline of a commissioning strategy at outline design stage
- Be able to regularly monitor the delivery of the commissioning documentation
- A minimum of 5 years experience within the water industry (WTW, WWTW or SWTW)
- Demonstrate MEICA & Commissioning delivery through to successful takeover
- Profius systems
- PLC systems
- UPS and battery systems
- LV Electrical distribution systems
- Mechanical systems, i.e penstocks, pumping systems and Sludge Streams
- Atex environment
- CSCS Gold
- SMSTS (or SSSTS as a minimum)
- Related engineering Electrical qualification
- CDM Awareness
- First Aid
- PROFIBUS Commissioning and Maintenance - preferred
Does all of the above sound of interest to you? Or simply want to find out more? Then please give Sophie Clemmence a call on 01622357230 opt 2 or email your CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.