My client is looking for a candidate that has experience within the Insurance Market, covering the below:
- Policies and procedures - drafting, reviews and updates
- Sanctions advisory, sanctions screening and batch clearing including UBO analysis
- Fit and Proper / SM&CR - keeping management responsibilities maps up to date, preparing applications
- Reporting writing
- Drafting regulatory returns
- Preparing licence renewal applications
- Horizon scanning
- Training delivery / advisory to the business
- Complaints handling, if applicable
- Compliance monitoring
- Maintaining risk and compliance registers, such as conflicts, breaches and gifts
- Understand the general principles of the Prudential Regulation Authority and the Financial Conduct Authority regulations and rule books (Regulators of jurisdictions worldwide is preferred, but not essential).
- Support the maintenance of the Operational Risk Database and help to ensure all compliance risks are managed effectively.
- Become a subject matter expert on sanctions compliance and financial crime in general, such as AML, ABC and fraud.
- To assess sanctions alerts and resolve potential sanctions matches, conducting outreach to appropriate stakeholders if required.
- Conduct due diligence on potential matches to sanctioned individuals or entities.
- Maintain adequate and organized evidence supporting review and investigation outcomes.
- Escalate true sanctions matches to the Compliance team for guidance and support.
- Assist with other sanctions related initiatives as needed.
- Provide support in identifying relevant new or changed compliance risks and regulatory requirements for example, by conducting regulatory horizon scanning.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...