Randstad are currently looking for multiple labourers with a construction background to work on the Brisbane major tunnels completing general maintenance on a casual basis. Our client is an industry leader in tunnel maintenance and look after the general servicing of the Airport link, Legacy way, Clem 7 and ICB tunnels.
This work would be well for any individual looking for casual night shifts that can result in full time hours for weeks at a time. Working on tunnel closures, your duties can include - landscaping, cross passage cleaning, sign installation, confined space work and more! If you have time between closures, we can also keep you busy with some of our other clients!
The successful candidate will have:
- White card
- Drivers licence
- First aid certificate
- Previous civil labouring experience
- MUST be able to do night shift
- EWP, Confined space or Working at heights not essential but highly regarded
Benefits for you:
- 8-12 hour shifts
- High hourly rate of $45.50 + weekend allowances
- Temp to perm oppurtunities for the right candidates
- Working within a large organisation with oppurtunities for career progression
- PPE provided
- Can be adhoc work if necessary, great for those with other jobs or studying
If this is ticking all your boxes and you are available for work, APPLY TODAY!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....