about the company
My client is a specialised 3PL sea & freight company.With more than 20 years history, this is a great brand to join at an exicting time in their development.
about the job
- Drive & deploy lean transformation
- Design , develop and implement six sigma framwork (Toyota Production System etc)
- Manager all Continuous Improvement program
- Identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system
- Select and prioritize improvement projects
- Come up with solutions to address productivity and efficiency issues
- Create Process which allow cost reduction, increase quality & productivity
skills & experience required
- Master / Degree in Mechanical / Logistics or equivalent qualification
- Working experience in 3pl / freight forwarding CI project / environment will be a plus
- Understand about supply processes
- Six sigma black / green belt certified
- Min 4 years implementing lean manufacturing & Continuous Improvement
- Exerience in coaching and transforming layout
- PMP Certified will be a plus
- Willing to work in western part of Singapore (Clementi / Jurong East / Boon Lay)
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs in to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913...