Contract Support vacancies paying £34,000
I'm currently recruiting for Contract Support staff to join a large Facilities Management company paying up to £34K, based in Central London.
- 25 days holiday
- Bank holidays
- Monday-Friday role
- Dealing with PPM's
- Support the preparation and delivery of monthly Contract Reviews
- Coordination of the billing application, calculating margins, raising invoices and submitting to client
- Chasing of debt to keep within contractual terms
- Creation and review of management reports such as P&L, WiP, Unbilled Revenue, Debt, OPO's & Invoice Pool
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Reviewing open Purchase Orders
- Policy and procedure compliance
- Processing supplier invoices and resolving any queries
- Comprehensive spend tracking
- Liaising with the client regarding payment of invoices
- Updating Portals as and when required
The strongest candidates will have:
- Strong contract support experience
- Previous experience in facilities management
- Experience with CAFM system
- A enthusiastic attitude to work
If you are interested and have the relevant experience, please apply now!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.