Enjoy working with children?
Comfortable managing challenging behaviour?
Do you live in Bootle?
We are recruiting for cover supervisors for the Bootle area to start as soon as possible in a secondary school. This is a great opportunity to gain some experience!
- Controlling the behaviour of the class
- Liaising with other members of staff in the school
- Working with the students to ensure the work given is understood
- Making sure the work provided has been completed by the students
- Safeguarding pupils
- Experience working with young people
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- A degree qualification
- Able to be flexibly and adhere to the needs of the pupils in a professional manner
- A 'Recommend a Friend' bonus up to £300
- £65-£85 per day
- Flexible working hours
- A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- Opportunities for continued professional development
If you are interested in applying for this cover supervisor role please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to contact me directly on 0161 200 1930 for more information.
I look forward to hearing from you!