Looking to get into working in a school setting?
Have a great personality with a positive outlook?
Do you believe you would be confident managing and mentoring young students?
Then our Cover Supervisor roles could be for you.
As a Cover Supervisor you will manage a secondary classroom, usually at Key stage three or four (ages 11-16), supporting students in their learning through prepared work. We currently have a high demand for classroom support in Secondary schools in and around Brentwood. No experience or qualifications necessary!
Other duties will include
- Forming a healthy working relationship with students
- Behaviour management
- Discussing the set work
- Delivering engaging lessons
- Providing guidance with the set work
Randstad Education provide:
- Opportunities for flexible full-time, part-time or contract work
- Behaviour management and safeguarding training
- Dedicated Randstad consultants
- £300 refer a friend scheme
- Competitive rates of pay
To be considered as a Cover Supervisor you will need:
- A clear DBS (this can be applied for through Randstad)
- A minimum of grade A-C in English and Maths GCSE or equivalent
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
If you are considering working as a cover supervisor, please apply now!
Alternatively you can call us on 0161 200 1930 (ask to speak to Max) or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.