Are you an administrator / accounts assistant/ credit controller looking for an Immediate start?
Are you looking for a 9 month fixed term contract that will give you a access to and experience of working within a busy credit control department?
Do you have a confident and engaging personality with effective communication skills ?
This is a wonderful opportunity for you to gain or develop your existing skills and give you access and gain exposure to the Credit control department.
· Proactively chase collection targets. Referring to the Credit Control Team Leader any issues that will prevent the achievement of these targets.
· Maintain the integrity of the allocated customer accounts. Placing the account on and off hold and recommending credit limits to the Credit Control Team Leader.
· Assist customers with making credit card payments.
· Ensure all communications with customers is fully recorded and at times is professional and customer facing.
· Prompt and timely resolution of queries.
· Ad hoc tasks as and when required by Line Manager
- Able to take initiative when problem-solving.
- Relevant and transferable Office based skills
- Resilient and focused.
- Able to build positive working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Able to build rapport with customers.
- Good numeracy skills.
This role is available for an immediate start - Apply Now !
For more detail contact Ian Davies - Principal Consultant at Randstad on 0117 3116493
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....