about the company.Our client, as a trading company, is recognized for innovation, speed-to-market and indepth knowledge of the Chinese cigar consumers and is committed to delivering profitable growth for their business partners. They are developing their digital presence in Greater China in the area of prestige cigar and smoking accessories. To cope with such expansion, they are currently looking for a CRM Manager to join the Marketing & eComm team and help building customer loyalty and enhance client acquisition and retention. about the team. You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing. You will also work cross-functionally with IT, Merchandising and Sales departments on potential digital CRM campaigns in the region. You are not required to be a regular smoker, but would be nice if you are passionate in knowing more about the cigar world. Your work will be mainly for the mainland China market, hence knowledge of Simplified Chinese is required. about the job.
- Work cross-functionally and external vendors on CRM program development and launch
- Manage all CRM strategies, roll out schedule and mechanism that drive client acquisition and loyalty
- Ensure CRM strategies capture all required information at key points in the customer cycle
- Map customer journeys by analysing touch points along a pipeline and maximising commercial opportunities with the information
- Oversee direct communication with customers through the CRM system and resolve customer complaints quickly
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability
- Segmentate customer database and maintain list of segmented customers
- Migrate different communication channels to more effective and cost worthy ones
- Create reports and analysis for all CRM activities; generate insights and provide recommendations to senior management
- Bachelor Degree in Quantitative Marketing, Marketing, Business or any related disciplines
- 5+ years of hands-on CRM experience in Retail/FMCG industry; welcome candidates from agency side
- Strong track record of success in managing and building CRM initiatives, driving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Strong sense in data analysis and able to transform data into insights and action items
- Innovative, proactive, ability to work under pressure
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as "Assistant Manager"
Interested parties, please apply directly with your most updated resume, latest and expected salary package. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.