Situated in the heart of Liverpool city centre, Bosch have a number of Customer Service roles available for you to be a part of their ambitious growth plan for their prestigious site. We are working in partnership with Bosch to recruit for these roles to join them on one of their new, exciting campaigns.
Customer Service Advisor
What you will be doing:
- Outbound service calls and emails to existing subscription customers, guiding and supporting customer on a variety of products
- Inbound calls to log equipment breakdown
- Handling all customer interaction in a prompt, friendly and professional manner
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Understanding the customer requirements
- Advising customers on the best services available
- Responding to customer requirements, resolving customer queries and complaints
- Build rapport with the customers
- Capture, maintain and ensure quality of customer data.
- Contributing to the overall performance of the team
- Deliver and maintain both individual and team targets
What distinguishes you?
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Confident, professional telephone manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Data entry experience.
- Basic understanding of IT skills.
- Basic understanding of technical skills.
- Working with SAP is an advantage however is not essential.
Randstad are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, sex or gender identity. If you have a disability or any reasonable adjustment that requires accommodating through the application process please contact us.