Customer Service Coordinator
- Temp to Perm opportunity | Corporate environment
- $29.00 per hour + super | Onsite Parking
- 8:30 am - 5:00 pm | Smithfield area
A world-leading provider of health products and services located in the Smithfield area is on the search for a passionate, professional, and lively Customer Service Coordinator to join their team.
- Making outbound and inbound calls regarding customer orders
- Build quality customer relationships by proactively following up on customer orders
- Process order through an internal system in a timely manner
- Maintain customer satisfaction through resolving customer enquiries
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders regarding stock management
- Adhere to company policy with credits and refunds
- Proven experience in the duties noted above
- Must have proven experience using SAP
- Experience in a similar office based customer service role
- Ability to work collaboratively & autonomously
- Able to liaise with stakeholders at different levels
- Exposure to working in a fast-paced environment
- Opportunity for permanency for the right candidate
- Onsite parking
- Shops and cafes nearby
- Chance to work for a leading organisation
To apply, submit your resume or for a confidential discussion please contact Varsha Chand on firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9615 5385.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....