- Located in Parramatta CBD - close to train station and public transport
- Guaranteed 9.5% OR 18% shift loading on top of your competitive salary (dependent on shifts worked)
- Begin a career in a stable industry where you are making a difference
- Start date: August
About the company:
Our client are Australia's largest not for profit private health insurance provider. With countless years in Australia, they continue to deliver more benefits to their members and have members at their forefront making health care understandable, affordable, high quality and customer centric.
About the role:
This is a full-time permanent opportunity, reporting to the Inbound Team Leader. You will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to ensure the members benefits are at the forefront of every decision.
The role is on a rotating roster between Monday to Friday, 8AM - 8PM (9.5% guaranteed shift loading + 18% depending on shifts worked)
Your skills & experience:
- Previous customer service experience from retail, hospitality, banking etc (call centre experience desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills whilst working under pressure
- Ability to work well within a team
- Passion for serving customers
Benefits & rewards:
- Extremely competitive salary package + 9.5% guaranteed shift loading (or 18% dependent on shifts)
- Comprehensive training induction program with a buddying process
- Discounts across all products
- Dynamic, vibrant & passionate team who celebrate the small and large wins together
- Reward & recognition programs with long term career prospects
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....