We are looking for a skilled Customer Service individual to provide over the phone customer service and administrative assistance to clients. The role is based in Albany and is a temporary position that will last approximately between 2-3 months.
The successful candidates will demonstrate strong administrative and customer service skills.
Skills Needed for the Role
- Prior experience working in customer service roles
- A collaborative working style and the ability to work well independently
- A strong customer focus and demonstrated initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional standards of accuracy and attention to detail
What's on Offer
- You will be provided with an environment where you feel valued & inspired
- You will be supported with an ongoing professional development
- You will work alongside a growing team of diverse, excellent professionals
- You will benefit from a supportive senior management team
If you think you have what it takes, don't wait, apply today!
Please apply online with your CV & Cover Letter to Julia Makhovskaya or for further information please call on 027-777-7717.
For more information on what we do, please visit https://www.randstad.co.nz
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....