As a supporter, you will receive incoming calls from employees working at one of the company’s largest accounts. The questions will consist of various problems, primarily regarding Windows and Office. The focus will be on getting the problem solved within the first call. And the support will be for the Finnish and English speaking employees.
You are going to become part of a team, where your analytical skills will be needed, because of the sometimes complex problem areas you will be solving. As a person, you have to be outgoing and well working as a teamplayer. You need to have a strong interest in giving the best service for the customers, and the will to improve and develop your personal as well as your working skills. Your work will have a large influence on the overall goals the company is striving to achieve.
Work assignments:• Primary support on Windows, Office
• Communicate support related solutions
• 1st level support
• Ensure high customer satisfaction
Required qualifications:• You have professional knowledge on Windows and Office
• You have experience from either a previous IT support function or an education in IT-support.
• You are confident in supporting both in Finnish and English
Competencies:We expect that you will provide:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as being a strong teamplayer
• Deliver results and meet the customer expectations
• Excellent customer service skills. Proven experience of dealing with customer queries in a professional and efficient manner
• Adjust and react on the changes, which is a part of a dynamic working environment
• Excellent Time Management and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask effectively
• Pursue and achieve both personal and work related goals
• Write, speak and read English on a high level
Workplace:At NNIT in Søborg.
Working Hours:This is a full time job, with an average of 37 hours/week, between the hours 06.00-20.05.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Working conditions:You will be hired through Randstad, where you will be covered by the collective agreement of HK.