Purpose of Role:
• Provides excellent customer service for Amway Business Owners (ABOs) to support them in building a successful Amway business
• Handles enquiries and requests of ABOs, Customers and Prospects via different communication channels in direct conversations and in writing
• Work in a consultative and supportive manner with ABOs to manage their business needs
• Receives and processes requests and enters and updates data in computer systems
• Receives and responds to enquiries related to products, promotions, orders, invoices, payments, returns, online platforms, incentives, terms and conditions, communications
• Resolves customer claims and complaints fairly and effectively in a diplomatic manner to satisfy customer needs
• Contributes to achieve service level targets related to service delivery and customer satisfaction
• Contributes to the implementation of our Sales and Marketing Plan and Business Conduct Rules
• Maintains contact management database by entering information
• Uses knowledge management resources to provide complete and correct information
• Directs unresolved requests & enquiries to further support levels & other departments & affiliates
• Protects personal database & applies all legal requirements in regard to personal data protection
• Excellent (C2) language skills in swedish or finnish
• Advanced (B2) English skills
• Working experience in a contact center environment or alternatively experience in working with customers in a service oriented area
• Good MS Office skills
• Able to communicates information in a professional tailoring style to the audience
• Strong focus on internal and external customers
• Ability to react positively when faced with new challenges or opportunities
• Respects and values the differences among various cultures, willing to work in an international and multilingual environment
• Enthusiastic approach to team work and solution oriented mindset
This is a temporary position for about 3 months!
Interviews will be held now, since this is with startup ASAP!
In this assignment Amway is in cooperation with Randstad, for questions please contact Christian Aebischer at +45 21306035.
Randstad is part of the international Randstad Group, which is the world's second-largest provider of HR solutions. Every day, Randstad finds jobs for more than 500,000 people worldwide. We maintain offices in over 40 countries and are represented in Europe, North and South America and Asia. With 20 branches and inhouse locations spread across the entire country we are among Denmark's leading temporary staff and recruitment agency, a position we have achieved as a result of our labour market expertise and our ability to match qualified candidates with unique job opportunities.