Are you a motivated Data Analyst interested to make your next career step? Do you have min. 2 years of working experience in data analysis? Then keep on reading and contact us for more info!
The position is full-time and permanent, based in Athens.benefits
For this Data Analyst position, the company offers:
- attractive monthly salary
- company mobile and laptop
- modern working environment
- interesting projects
- further career opportunities
For this Data Analyst position, your tasks will include:
- Gathering requirements, developing, validating and maintaining reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure the timeliness, consistency and accuracy of report deliverables.
- Identify continuous improvement via automation of reports and processes.
- Uses applications, programs and statistical packages for data management & analysis.
- Produces models for measuring production efficiency.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of data.
- Produce a series of MIS reports on a standard or/and ad -hoc basis.
In order for your profile to match this Data Analyst role, you need to have the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or relevant (Statistics etc.)
- 2+ years of relevant experience in databases, data extracting and management, reporting etc.
- Excellent command on Excel, SPSS tools (Modeler, Statistics), Oracle SQL Scripting, or Python
- Strong analytical, numerical and accuracy skills
- Familiar with BI tools (Power BI, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS) will be considered as an asset.
- Good Knowledge of English (verbal and written)
- Self-motivated and able of working with diverse business groups within a matrix environment.
For more information, feel free to reach Georgia Politaki at email@example.com or at +30 6949 772 772
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential....