Are you an experienced Deputy Manager looking for a new challenge?
Based in Dover, we are a dedicated company that requires an experienced Deputy Manager to lead our existing home. You will be running the home as your own and in charge of the quality of care, running of the service and the responsibility of each placement. We aim to provide support to adults with complex social needs, mental and learning disabilities to enable them to live as independently as possible.
- Online benefits and discounts
- Competitive salary
- Training throughout / career progression
- To step into a fast paced service and provide support to adults within a 5x bed home
- The recruitment of staff and building the service up to the very best standard as seen by the company
- Provide leadership, management and the highest level of support to the team
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered to our clients
What is required?
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- MUST have at least 2 years experience within an adults residential service
- Flexible with shift patterns
If you feel this is the right role for you please call 020 3870 6355 and ask for Grace or email:
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....