We have a Development Manager opportunity available with NSW Government!
- Immediate start
- 6 Month contract
- $70 - $75 per hour + Super
- Based in Parramatta
About the role:
You will support the delivery of a suite of urban transformation projects responsible for acquisition, financial and economic justification, planning, development and financial control of social housing projects. This will include:
- Developing strategies and delivering multiple social housing projects to ensure high standards and quality of refurbishment and maintenance, including renewal programs to drive better value from existing properties.
- Providing regular reporting on and forecasts for the maintenance plan and program to ensure budget variations and impact on program achievement are understood for effective decision making and responsive planning.
- Lead and drive team management, work planning, coaching and professional development initiatives to align resources and deliver the departments priorities.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to manage both structure and finish works for multi residential, townhouse or apartment projects
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or relevant professional experience in Property Development
- Excellent time management skills and experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Previous government experience ideal but not essential
- Commercial acumen and excellent stakeholder management
What’s in it for you?
Working as a contractor with Randstad comes with many benefits including:
- Access to our benefits platforms offering discounts at a range of huge retailers
- 3 x pay runs per week ensuring you are always paid within the week
- Exclusive access to roles before we go to market
- Access to our employee assistance program services, including counselling services
If this is of interest, please send your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com or apply below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....