Draftsperson / Industrial Drawer
I am seeking a junior and a senior Draftsperson/industrial drawer to join a busy team based in Canberra, this mid-size Steel company is a one-stop-shop for all medium and large-scale commercial steel construction products, engineering, and commercial project management in Canberra and the surrounding region. This company is booming with business and they are needing someone with experience to join their team.
Your new role
- You will be required to draw client-specific jobs and produce accurate shop drawings for the workshop to fabricate and for the on-site teams to install efficiently.
- Checking of drawings/models, as delegated by the drawing office manager, in compliance with checklist procedures.
- Produce complex detail drawings 2D and 3D models in line with company standards and practices. Prepare design, models, GA, shop drawings, and BOQ of structural and metalwork packages
- Carry out site measurements using a robotic total station and prepare layout using points gathered
To be successful you will need
- 3+ years of experience working as a draftsperson drawing plans for structural steel with proven experience locally familiar with relevant Australian Standards. Software
- Must have the ability to work in a high-pressure environment and adhere to tight deadlines with clear and precise communication to the team and clients
What you will get in return
- Work for a reputable business
- Work-life Balance
- Family-owned Business
- Award-winning Business
- Diversity of working across Tier 1 and Terr 2 builders
If you want to hear more about this role please call Jasmine on 0419 013 883 or Click "Apply Now"
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....