Are you a passionate and qualified Design Technology teacher looking for a new role in January 2024?
Do you have the knowledge to cover subjects such as Electronics, Graphics, Resistant Materials, Engineering, Food Technology, Textiles and Construction?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced teacher of design technology for a secondary school around Bury St Edmunds. This permanent role is due to start in January 2024.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Teaching students with a range of abilities and knowledge levels and moulding your style to meet their needs
- Providing pupils with necessary feedback, encouragement and support
- Setting the right example at all times
- Using a variety of teaching strategies to motivate and challenge students, and ensure high levels of interest
Requirements of the candidate:
- QTS - Non essential
- Design Technology Teaching Experience
- To possess effective classroom management strategies
- Having a DBS already on the Update Service or the willingness to complete a new DBS application
Benefits of Working for Randstad:
- 24/7 on-call service
- Free career advice
- Support and guidance throughout your role
- Job matching based on your preferences
To discuss this opportunity further please contact Jonathan Gash at the Cambridge Education branch....