Our client produce and process zinc, lead and silver from our open cut mine. It is then stored and transported to Bing Bong loading facility and is shipped to customers all over the world. We encourage any experienced operator that wants to work with one of the leading mining companies in the world, we encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safe and Effective operation's on Haul Trucks or Water Carts
- Roster consists of 7 day shift, 7 night shifts and 14 days rest
- Ideally you will have minimum of 2 years experience operating Cat 777, 785, 793 or larger
- Maintain high standard of housekeeping on equipment
- Opportunity to secure long term employment
Before you APPLY:
- Mandatory to have your RII's for operating machinery
- At least 2 years proof of experience, within the last 4 years
- MUST be able to pass a Full Medical, inclusive of Drug and Alcohol testing
- MUST have valid reference from previous supervisors or reporting lines
- Must be able to send correct and clear supporting documentation
- Up to date resume, references and 100 points of ID
- Willing to interview and complete WHS testing
- Pass a Pre-employment Medical
All successful applicants will be contacted within 72 business hours of receipt of their application by a member of the HR team to confirm the next stage of our process. Unfortunately due to the large response to our adverts, only successful applicants will be notified via telephone of the progress, and unsuccessful applicants will receive notificatio via email.
If you would like to apply for this position, please select the APPLY NOW button
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....