With dedicated work-life partners taking our educators on their career journey, it’s the easiest way to start or continue your education career.
- Casual ECT positions available now across Woden, Phillip, Tuggeranong and surrounding suburbs
- Qualified or working toward your Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood
- Pay rate of $47.75 per hour including superannuation* dependent upon qualifications. *Superannuation is paid according to legislative requirements.
- If you are working towards a suitable qualification you will be paid upward of $39.63 per hour including superannuation* depending on units completed.
- Our providers are extensively screened, match our people values and offer best in industry child to educator ratios.
We care about our people and are here to guide you through the application process and casual working experience.
- Willingness to travel to different locations around your area
- Motivation to work with children to implement quality, engaging, and academic based programs
- An understanding of the Early Learning Framework
- Australian work rights & a willingness to gain your Working With vulnerable people Card
Please Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button for a free and fast path to work.
Your CV will immediately arrive with your work-life partner. At Randstad Education, we pride ourselves on helping you in your career and promise to contact you after your application has been received.
*Superannuation is paid according to legislative requirements.
Questions: Call our friendly Registration Team on 1300 360 014 (press option 1)
Refer a friend: Know any excellent educators in your region? Refer a fellow educator to Randstad Education and you could earn a $100 visa card bonus! Ask friends to also send their CV to email@example.com or call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply.
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events within our Education Community and visit our website at https://www.randstad.com.au/education/
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....