This Melbourne based iconic retailer strives to create individual styles that are inspired by unique global trends. They are seeking an eCommerce Coordinator to oversee the E-Commerce platform website and ensure the brand is represented in line with the company vision.
About the Role
- Develop and maintain merchandising standards that drive conversion and improve the customer shopping
- Site testing and technical analysis of the E-Commerce platform
- Write product descriptions and upload new product descriptions and upload new products to the websites
- Enhance search- marketing initiatives including SEO, SEM, Display & Google Shopping to drive sales conversion and revenue
- EDM creative upload and distribution to the right customer segments to the website
- 3-4 years at least of ecommerce experience preferably in the fashion/retail industry
- Proficiency across Google Analytics is essential and competent in Excel
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM with strong merchandising and analytics experience
- Expertise in Magento 2, AC3, Apparel 21, Jira, and Balance is preferable.
- High level of communication, both written and verbal
If you are ready to apply for the role, click "Apply" and send your profile through.
For more information, please contact Shrawani Shekhar at email@example.com
Please note that applicants need to have full working rights in Australia.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....