about the company
Our client is a global leader in supplying equipment for diagnosis, treatment and therapy support in cardiovascular and endovascular diseases. As a result of continued success, they are looking for an EHS (Environmental Health & Safety) Manager to lead the business in its next phase of growth.
about the job
As the EHS Manager, you will be responsible to:
- Provide directions to the safety committee in aspects of all operations safety as the Chair of the committee
- Conduct and review of risk assessments to identify hazards and implement effective risk control measures
- Develop and implement EHS programs to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Be the representative to local authorities (such as MOM, PUB, NEA, SCDF, BCA, SPF) with regards to licenses and permit requirements, including application and approval of such permits
- Plan and conduct annual fire drills and tabletop exercise.
- Make sure adequate safety measures are taken for any machinery, equipment, plant, article or process used at the workplace.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop and lead implementation of processes to ensure compliance with EHS goals and programs
skills & experience required
To be successful in this position, you must have the ability to demonstrate or possess:
- Minimum Specialist Diploma in WSH and/or Degree with Engineering
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in biomed/biotech/manufacturing industry
- Registered EHS Officer with MOM and Certified FSM with SCDF
- Experience in leading internal and external (such as OSHAS 18001, ISO14001) audits.
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the ‘apply’ function below. Alternatively, please contact joey at joey.lim(@)randstad.com.sg
Please indicate your availability, expected salary, and reason for leaving your current job in your CV.
EA: 94C3609 / R1876503...