Electrical Design Engineer
£30 to £40 Per Hour
Monday to Friday
I am currently looking for an Electrical Design Engineer for a worldwide manufacturer of equipment inspection. They are in a period of growth and as a result looking for additional members to add to their ever growing team.
This role will see a successful candidate be able to create production drawings, structures and BOM specifications.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Generate design and ideas for product improvement
- Knowledge of Solid Works methods
- Creating accurate, technical sound design and cost effective for machines that meet customers requirements
- Management of designs and improvements through the Product Change Note (PCN) process.
- Auto Cad or Solid Works Electrical Experience
- Understanding of relevant CE machinery directive safety standards including 60204 and 13849-1
- Understand control panel components such as relays, circuit breakers, main isolators, transformers
- Understand the principles of using various electrical components from power source to the field device
- SISTEMA Experience (Desirable)
- PLC Programming
If interested, and you match the criteria above, please apply your most recent CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.
SISTEMA, Auto Cad, Solid Works, Electrical, Design, Capital Equipment
Randstad Technologies is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.