One of the UK's leading building services maintenance organisations are on the lookout for a mobile electrical engineer to cover their commercial contracts across Enfield and surrounding areas.
In your new role as a Mobile Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for undertaking a variety of tasks including maintenance inspections, fault finding, upgrades and installations activities. These will be completed to achieve the highest level of service for the client, answering queries, reporting any defects and keeping them informed of site activities at the time of the service visit.
Some of the systems you will be working on could include, single phase and three phase distribution, emergency lighting, SWA and containment and commercial lighting systems. All works are to be completed in line with the latest guidance and legislation such as SFG20 or relevant ACoP's where applicable.
You will be expected to complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time, keeping logs of inspections reports and remedial work.
We are looking for individuals with:
- Experience within a Maintenance / Facilities Management environment.
- Relevant qualifications required e.g. Level 3 Award, C&G 17th/18th Edition or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety, Permit to Work procedures and safe systems of working.
- Capability to perform manual tasks, including manual handling, working at heights and in confined spaces as well as a willingness to participate in the On-Call Rota.
- Good verbal and written communication is important, including the ability to use a mobile device.
- You'll need to be highly self motivated and solutions focused with the ability to work without supervision but also enjoy working as part of a team.
- Full Driving Licence.
Why you should work for us?
- Exciting opportunity to join the largest FM company in the UK.
- This role will provide you with opportunities for training, development, progression, and internal promotions.
- Mideals, an opportunity to receive discounts at various high street retailers, including Curry's, John Lewis, Tesco, Sainsburys, Boots and B&Q.
Please apply to this role with an up to date CV attached to be considered!
Still searching? Not all of our vacancies are on our website yet. We're happy to provide a tailored careers guidance service, so for the best chance of finding your ideal opportunity, get in touch with one of our specialist consultants and we will be able to support you with your job search.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business....