I am working with a global building services maintenance organisation who are on the lookout for a permanent Electrical Engineer for one of their Flagship sites in the City of London. This role is ideal for somebody with a strong building services maintenance background. This is a great opportunity to work in one of London's tallest, most reknown buildings!
- React to breakdown maintenance requests within the required SLA's
- Technical awareness of server rooms and experience of power, UPS, CPS, distribution, AC/AHU etc
- Able to apply a risk focused maintenance approach and operations of plant and systems within the building
- Provide emergency response standby, call out
- Escalate urgent issues identified to the Supervisor/Facilities/Contract Manager
- Respond to work interruptions, outages or emergencies consistent with SLA
- Responsibility for ensuring all statutory maintenance documentation & records are updated on eLogbook's relative to your duties but not limited to
- Management of subcontractors, approving RAMs and competencies including updating of OP18 (annual SC planner) together with elogbooks
- Must be willing to work over & above contractual hours.
- Undertake site surveys & produce Works Requests, Method Statements & Risk Assessments for planned works
- Undertake Upgrade & Install work where appropriate (testing and inspection qualification)
- Understand and interpret technical drawings / instructions / processes & O&M's
- Ensure completion of all reactive Helpdesk Requests
- Monitor and review conditions of equipment as per PPM planner via SI platform
Please apply to this job ad with an up to date CV attached to be considered for this vacancy
Still searching? Not all of our vacancies are on our website yet. We're happy to provide a tailored careers guidance service, so for the best chance of finding your ideal opportunity, get in touch with one of our specialist consultants and we will be able to support you with your job search.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business....